WHAT IS COMMUNITY MARKETING YOU ASK?
Social selling is the process of connecting & engaging with your loyal fans on social media.
Imagine a customer walking into your store, and not being recognized. For most consumers, engaging with a brand on Facebook is a one-way street. They ask a question, and rarely receive an answer. We are here to help you solve your commerce driven intentions to produce an ROI using Facebook.
Facebook advertising allows businesses to promote custom ads or content targeting a specific audience, with costs varying based on the reach and engagement the ad receives. Advertising on Facebook gets customers to your digital storefront/door, however, it doesn't educate your prospect towards making an educated decision. To help you leverage the power of Facebook and produce a greater ROI at a reduced cost. To do this, we utilize Facebook's Business Tools: reviews, check-ins, events, offers, and always keep your page looking fresh every month.
During your campaign with us, we will provide the following optimizations on your Facebook page:
- Reach your target demographics amplify the reach of your content.
- Generate more organic reach & bring new traffic to your website.
- Engage and educate your new existing subscribers about your products/services.
- Increase word of mouth and create excitement around your community and brand.
- Humanize your brand by growing lasting and intimate relationships online with your consumers, clients, patients, and subscribers who will feel valued and recognized.
Companies like Amazon and Google are utilizing community management and social selling to enhance the experience of their users. Don't think you're visitors will become buyers simply by having a nice cover photo. Enhance your customer experience by making them feel validated when visiting your page.
- Annual Promotional Planning Calendar
- Community Management
- Enhanced Customer Experience
- Facebook Boosted Posts
- Facebook Check-ins
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Mentions
- Facebook Offers
- Facebook Reviews
- Monthly Reporting
- Strategy & Distribution
- Weekend Customer Experience Coverage