Want to join the CEREBRUM Marketing Group Team?
We’re always looking to connect with talented individuals who are passionate about digital marketing, sales, and creative advertising. Send us your resume or portfolio here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be patient if we take a little time to reply to your submission. Now, let’s introduce the latest position that we’re seeking to fill:
1. Sales Account Executives
We are excited to announce openings for Sales Account Executives to join our dynamic CEREBRUM Sales Team.
As an Account Executive, you will drive new business growth by scheduling appointments, delivering online sales presentations, and finalizing agreements with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate should possess outstanding communication skills, a personable phone manner, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively. This position provides an attractive commission structure and the flexibility to work remotely.
If you are highly motivated and possess an engaging personality, we would love to hear from you. We offer training and resources for those with limited sales experience to help you succeed. We welcome applicants who are eager to seize this exciting opportunity to work remotely and earn a competitive commission.
What tasks will you need to complete to achieve sales goals?
- Generate new business by scheduling appointments with potential clients
- Conduct online sales presentations to prospective clients
- Identify and understand the client’s needs, and recommend the appropriate solution
- Effectively communicate our products and pricing to potential clients in order to successfully finalize marketing campaign agreements
- Collaborate with team members to develop effective sales strategies and tactics
- Meet and exceed sales targets and goals
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to management
How will we support you in completing your assignments?
- Access to onboarding materials and training modules to get up to speed with our company, products, and services
- Mentorship program to help new employees become proficient in their role and the company culture
- Regular check-ins with team leaders and managers to provide feedback and guidance
- Access to internal databases, resources, and tools to perform your role effectively
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge
- Collaborative work environment to encourage teamwork and idea sharing
- Flexibility in work arrangements to accommodate personal and professional needs
- Access to company-provided technology and equipment, including email accounts, designated phone numbers, and software programs
- Access to data and analytics to track performance and make informed decisions
- Regular performance reviews to provide feedback and set goals for growth and development
What skills or technologies will help you in this role?
- Ability to effectively deliver a sales presentation over the phone
- Having a background in retail sales or restaurant hosting can be advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Google Workplace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets & Slides)
- Comfortable with online sales presentations and virtual meetings using Google Meet
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high productivity and meet deadlines while working remotely
Send your resume submissions to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
GET IN TOUCH